Fritz Kretzschmar and myself will attend the SCEE conference in Zurich, Switzerland, September 11 – 14, 2012. Fritz will present his work on a novel Discontinuous Galerkin Trefftz-type method for time-domain electromagnetics simulations. I was given the change to contribute with a keynote talk and will summarize my efforts regarding dynamic hp-adaptivity for the Discontinuous Galerkin method.
The organization of the mini-symposium is finished. Speakers are:
– Stephane Descombes (University of Nice/Sophia Antipolis, INRIA, NACHOS project-team)
– Marc Durufle (INRIA, Bordeaux Sud-Ouest)
– Martin Lilienthal (Graduate School CE, TU Darmstadt)
– Andrea Moiola (Seminar for Applied Mathematics, ETH Zurich)
– Jens Niegemann (IFH, Lab for Electromagnetic Fields and Microwave Electronics, ETH Zurich)